Say Cheese ...

Say Cheese ...
It's Just Me!

Background

Monday, August 31, 2009

Konami DDR ...

The new Konami DDR came out this last week! Check out the starred songs on the list of songs that are on the game!

Boogie Wonderland/ Earth, Wind, and Fire
Bonafied Lovin'/ Chromeo
Closer/ Ne-Yo
Daft Punk is Playing at My House/ LCD Soundsystem
Detroit Rock City/ Kiss
Disturbia/ Rihanna
Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)/ Enrique Iglesias
Dream on Dreamer/ The Brand New Heavies
Enjoy the Silence/ Depeche Mode
Feel Good Inc./ Gorillaz
Good Times/ Chic
Hungry Like the Wolf/ Duran Duran
I'm Coming Out/ Diana Ross
* Kimono Princess/ Anna Kaelin
La Camisa Negra/ Juanes
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)/ Pitbull
Ice Ice Baby/ Vanilla Ice
Just Dance/ Lady GaGa
Let's Get it Started/ Black Eyed Peas
One Step at a Time/ Jordin Sparks
My Prerogative/ Bobby Brown
Never Gonna Give You Up/ Rick Astley
Pocket of Sunshine/ Natahsa Bedingfield
Pork and Beans/ Weezer
Praise You/ Fatboy Slim
So What/ Pink
South Side/ Moby
The Space Dance/ Danny Tenaglia
Viva La Vida/ Coldplay
When I Grow Up/ The Pussycat Dolls
You Got It (The Right Stuff)/ New Kids on the Block
* You are a Star/ NAOKI feat. Anna Kaelin

I am in great company huh?!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hahaha! Is this that Japanese song you recorded? It's on DDR? I can't believe it!

Anna Kaelin said...

Yeah! I ended up recording 3, but I can't remember the name of the other one that is not on this list. Pretty awesome huh? I guess I was mistaken, the game didn't come out, just a list of some of the songs, but fun that two of the three of mine came out on this small list!! :)

"Who are we not to be ..."

"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God." 
                                                                                  - Nelson Mandela