Say Cheese ...

Say Cheese ...
It's Just Me!

Background

Sunday, December 11, 2011


Last Christmas I was surprised by a present I had to wait almost a complete year to enjoy! 

A trip to the 2011 CMA awards!

I spent January-November 8th in anticipation of November 9th and FINALLY the day came! 



I started by picking a date (and why not choose the guy whose parents gave us the tickets right?!) ;) 

... and after hair, makeup, and a few dresses (for me anyway) we were ready to go! 









The first stop was somewhere I had never been 
before, but had heard a lot about ... 














After an AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS dinner of salads, vegetables, and different kinds of steak and shrimp (sounds like my kind of meal!), we headed through the BITTERLY cold streets of downtown Nashville to the Bridgestone Arena for the show!

The show was amazing, but how could it not be, when you have performers like ...
Blake Shelton
Brad Paisley
Carrie Underwood
Chris Young
Eric Church
Faith Hill
Grace Potter
Jason Aldean
Keith Urban
Kenny Chesney
Kenny Loggins
Lady Antebellum
Lionel Richie
Luke Bryan
Martina McBride
Matt Nathanson
Miranda Lambert
Natasha Bendingfield
Rascal Flatts
Sara Evans
Scotty Mcreery
Sugarland
Taylor Swift
The Band Perry
Thompson Square
Zac Brown Band

... what a list! And I'm sure I'm missing some! 
We had a great view of the stage, so we didn't miss a thing!!


What a GREAT night and an AWESOME concert! Definitely a night I'll remember! 
It was fun to see the show and almost equally as entertaining to see 
the mix of people who were in attendance!! 

I hope y'all were able to see it (in person, on t.v., or online), definitely worth looking up!






No comments:

"Who are we not to be ..."

"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God." 
                                                                                  - Nelson Mandela