Say Cheese ...

Say Cheese ...
It's Just Me!

Background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Song!

This post is going to be short and sweet! 

One thing I love about living in Nashville is the opportunity I have to meet and work with amazing singers, songwriters, and musicians. I have written more songs in 2011 than the rest of my life combined, and it has been SUCH an amazing, and fun process! I have had people ask me when I am going to put out a new song ... so here it is!! I wrote this song earlier this fall with a VERY talented singer/songwriter named Nikki Fernandez. I played it at a writer's round in Nashville and thought I'd share it with the rest of y'all. I hope you like it! 

(Click on the link for the video)

No comments:

"Who are we not to be ..."

"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God." 
                                                                                  - Nelson Mandela